2009-12-02

Global Warming farfromproven

fahrfromprovin fahrfromproven farfromprovin climategate

Anybody remember those old Fahrvergnügen commercials?

They spawned a whole industry of cheap t-shirts of German-sounding neologisms:

Fahrfrompoopin - constipated

Fahrfromthinkin - an idiot

Fahrfrompukin - partying

Fahrfromnewgen - old/used

You get the picture. Anyway, I've been thinking of a new word to describe the fiasco over the fake science & data manipulation that has been at the heart of the global warming scam. Here's what I've come up with: FARFROMPROVEN


It's time to face the facts. Anthropogenic global warming isn't science...it's a religion for people with a deficient apocalyptic.

Advent gives us a chance to look at the coming King who will truly baptize the world with Fire, and find Him while he still presents himself in the vulnerability of the incarnation.

2 comments:

genre2u said...

How can you possibly say as a minister of the Gospel that global warming is far from proven? The preponderance of evidence from scientists is that it is here! I realize that there is room for discussion, but with the likes of Sarah Palin debating Al Gore, I just find it incredible that you would lead your flock into another direction! Yes, Jesus is coming soon,but isn't there a moral imperative to be responsible stewards in this world that God has given us? - Herb Daniel, Houston

Chris Larimer said...

I'm a minister so when I'm in the pulpit I have one thing to talk about: the Gospel. I don't foray into politics or ideology much (if at all) because I'm an exegetical expositor of the Scriptures. I have a blog for the parish where congregants get my official theological musings, etc.

But here on my personal blog I give my personal opinions, backed up as best I know how with external sources.

Global warbling seems to be just that - a preponderance of metanalyses and second-source science from spurious data banks, driven by ideological factors rather than factual observations or repeatable predictive models.